Download this app to your desktop
Never miss your bus again. Open up the app and boom: upcoming departure times for all nearby transit lines are displayed in big text and bright colours. Plan your trip, set reminders, get notifications about disruptions. Public transit not cooperating? Easily request an Uber or grab the closest bicycle.
Over 175 supported cities including Vancouver, Toronto, Montreal, Calgary, Edmonton, Ottawa, Winnipeg, NYC, Chicago, Washington DC, Boston, LA, SF, and London. Plus many other cities (big and small) in Europe, Canada, the USA, Australia and New Zealand. See below for the list.
👉Google Play Picks👈
🍎World Class Design: Featured in Apple's Human Design Guidelines🍎
🚆Elected Official App of Toronto Transit Commission — TTC/blogTO🚆
🏆Editor's Choice — PCMag🏆
📰 Selected as a 'Killer App' by the Wall Street Journal📰
🗽NYC MTA App Quest Award Winner🗽
- Know when your next subway or bus is arriving with real-time predictions (where available).
- Plan A-to-B trips with ease.
- See exactly where your bus or metro is on the map in real-time.
- Browse real-time service advisories, and subscribe to push notifications for disruptions that may affect your commute (in select cities).
- Plan trips, view schedules and see route itineraries. Even offline.
- See how many bikes / docks are available at nearby bikeshare stations.
- Check ETAs for the closest Uber and request a ride.
- Find nearby carshare vehicles and book one.
- NEW: Schedule alarms and get reminders before your bus or train arrives.
- NEW: Enable stop announcements and get notified when you're approaching your stop
- Support for all transportation modes: bus / metro / subway / tube / underground / light-rail / tram / streetcar / train / Uber / bikeshare / cycle hire / ferry
Below is a list of all the cities we support in the UK and Canada. For the full city list (incl. USA + Europe) visit http://transitapp.com/region
* indicates real-time availability
London: Transport for London (TfL)*, Underground (tube)*, Overground*, London Rail, Ferries (including the Thames Clipper)*, Tramlink, Dockland Light Railway (DLR), and Santander Cycles (Boris Bikes).
Manchester: Transport for Greater Manchester (TfGM)
Montréal: STM, RTL, STL*, AMT*, MRC, CIT, Bixi
Ottawa/Gatineau: OC Transpo*, STO*
Québec: RTC*, STLévis
Toronto (GTA): TTC*, GO Transit, York (YRT/VIVA)*, Guelph, Hamilton Street Railway (HSR)*, Grand River (GRT), Brampton (BT), MiWay, Burlington, Oakville, Toronto Bike Share
Vancouver: TransLink*, SkyTrain*
Victoria: BC Transit
+10 more CA cities
⚾United States of America⚾
New York City
+ 50 more US cities!
🍷 Paris: RATP Bus*, Tram* and Métro*, RER* + others
⛵ Marseille: RTM* + others
🍝 Rome: ATAC*, TPL*, Trenitalia
👓 Milan: ATM Milano*, Trenord
🏦 Berlin: VBB*, BVG*, S-Bahn Berlin*, DB Regio*, ViP Potsdam* + others
🌎 And many more! For a full list: http://transitapp.com/regions 🌏
Use 4.5 if you prefer a functional app.
Don't upgrade to v5. It's unusable. Shouldn't have uploaded it on the store.